BMBL will be holding an end-of-season field work and clean up day on Saturday, November 14 - we need your help! We will meet at the large white shed next to the Rohrbach parking lot at 8:00 am.
Work to be completed includes:
- Take down batting cages at the park
- Take down the fence signs
- Fill in low areas on the infields and bullpens with infield mix
- Retrieve L screens and benches from outlying fields
- Clean out and organize Rohrbach, Lobaugh, and Mackey sheds
If possible, please bring shovels, rakes, and wheelbarrows
Thanks in advance for your help!